This article covers some general points about transactions on the Bowlr system.
A subscription season needs to exist for the relevant period of time that you wish to add transactions for (see Creating a subscription season).
- A transaction must belong to a member.
- A single transaction cannot belong to multiple members
- There is no limit to how many transactions a member can have
The Accounts module does not handle general club transactions e.g.
- The club has purchased stationery
- The club has received money for use of its function room
You can export transactions to a spreadsheet. See Exporting transactions.