Clubs which use the Bowlr system are provided a member portal, or Microsite, for club members to use.
Your club's website should display a button or link to the Bowlr Microsite, typically labelled as:
- Members only
This button or link will direct you to a Microsite looking similar to this:
Most clubs require that the member log in to access any of the content.
Clubs will provide the login information to its members, please contact your club if you are unable to log in.
Once logged in, as a minimum, a member can access:
- Today's club diary
- Any date of the club's diary
- League information
- Competition information
Clubs may also allow members to:
- View other member's contact details, for the purpose of arranging matches
- Book online for Roll-ups
- Book online for National or County matches
- Book online for Club Competitions
- Manage & top up your balance (if the club has the Rink fees Module)