To start using the rink fees module you will have to set up the various rink fees.
You can create a rink feee for either a roll-up match or a league.
To set up a rink fee for a Roll- Up bookings go to Accounts -> Rink Fees
In Rink Fees, you will see a list of all created rink fees. To create a rink fee select Add New:
Once you have selected Add New you will see the following page:
On this page you will have to enter the following information:
- Fee Name
- This will allow you to add a custom rink fee name, so this should be something useful and recognisable to the Members. e.g. Evening Open Play
- To set up a Roll-up rink fee, select Roll-up
- Membership Type
- Here you can select which memberships the rink fee will apply to. Only select the memberships you want to be able to select the particular rink fee.
- Member Fee
- Here you will enter the fee for the member, this will dictate the funds removed from the users account when they book a Roll-Up match
- Visitor Fee
- This determines how much you need to charge the visitor on arrival at the club. Visitors will also highlight green on the booking diary.
- Default for Online Booking
- If this is selected then the Roll-Up rink fee will become the default select when a member books a rink, the member will still have the ability to select a different rink fee.